Our Adult program is motivating and fun. You will get in shape, learn self-defense, and work towards the goal of a black belt. Adults of all ages, sizes, and physical abilities can become great Black Belts through our program.
Adult Taekwondo training classes are conducted for students 16 years of age and older. You will enjoy Taekwondo training because it builds self-confidence and physical fitness. Adult classes are fun and exciting and providing a healthy way to escape from demanding schedules. Adults learn their strengths and weakness and how to optimize both for self-defense situations and daily routine situations. Adults find that Taekwondo training helps them lose weight and get into excellent physical condition. All this is accomplished in regimented, intense training sessions that are designed to be tough but fun to do. All training sessions are conducted by certified instructors in a safe, professional manner in a modern training facility.
Adults and children attend separate classes so you can get a great workout and maximize your time in class.
The Mental Advantage:
- In the Business World – the indomitable spirit of the committed martial artist pays huge dividends. Strengthen your focus and perseverance for a huge competitive advantage.
- As a Parent – modeling respect, self-discipline and thoughtful understanding will help your children develop these attributes.
The Physical Benefits:
- By working out with purpose you will get in the best shape of your life. Our program is designed with the latest in exercise physiology and excellent cardiovascular conditioning. You will also experience a tremendous increase in energy and stamina.
- Stretching in each class will allow you to maintain muscle and joint flexibility. When you stretch regularly, you will also reduce general muscle tension. It’s a key to pain relief and healing from injury. Stretching and flexibility provides anti-aging benefits, too. We stretch every class.
Adults find that Taekwondo:
- Is a total body workout
- Develops strength, endurance, flexibility, agility, coordination, and balance
- Reduces stress
- Helps with sleep patterns
- Develops the skills to defend yourself
Class Schedule (as of Feb. 13th, 2017)
Monday – 7:15
Tuesday – 7:15
Wednesday – 6:30
Thursday – 7:15
Friday – 7:15